We are looking for dynamic individuals to join our Board of Directors.
Our Healthwatch has an important role to play in making sure local people have a say in how health and care services develop. And our Board of Directors ensures that we are well run and meet our statutory duties as a local Healthwatch.
- Help our Board make sure that the patient and public voice is at the heart of decision making.
- Work with the Board to set the organisations strategic direction and monitor its performance.
- Make sure robust financial controls and systems of risk management are in place.
- Play an important role in building external relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ensure that the organisation values diversity and demonstrates equality of opportunity in all aspects of its business.
- Act as an ambassador for our Healthwatch in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- Have an interest in health, social care and wellbeing.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to equality and diversity.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills, be able to liaise effectively with a wide a range of stakeholders and audiences.
- Support the values of our Healthwatch in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
You'll get the chance to meet new people, be part of stimulating conversations and help make a difference for local people.
We will give you training, support and pay reasonable out-of-pocket expenses.
How to apply
Please apply using a CV and a covering letter that is no longer than two sides of A4. Tell us why you are interested in this role and what skills you would bring.
Make sure that you include the name and contact details of two people who would be happy to give you a reference.
Send your CV to