Talk to us, we listen, we act

0330 355 1285

How to raise a concern about a care service

It is important you know where to go if you want to deal with a problem or make a complaint about a local health or care service.

Our Information team can talk through your options with you.  This includes putting you in touch with any organisations that could give you help or advice.

Contact our Information Team on:

Guides to making a complaint about health or social care services

Healthwatch England has worked with Citizens Advice to produce a series of guides to help you make a complaint or raise a concern. You can find out more about what’s involved in making a complaint about a particular service and see what your next steps might be. There are tips and tools such as letter templates and other practical resources to support you to make an effective complaint. Find out more…

Advocate – Total Voice

If you need support to make a complaint then an advocate could help. Advocacy is about supporting you to be heard, helping you to understand your rights, choices and options, and assisting you to make your own decisions to help you make positive changes in your life. Find out more…