What would you do to improve health services for people in Peterborough
Join on of our focus groups and share your ideas on how the local NHS could better help you manage your health in the future.
Health Care Focus Group – disabled people and carers
Wednesday 24 April 2019, 10:30am to 12:30pm, City College, Brook Street, Peterborough, PE1 1TU
This focus group is open to anyone with a physical, learning or sensory disability. It is also open to anyone who cares for someone with a disability. Share your insights and ideas for the future.
Health Care Focus Group – anyone who lives in Peterborough
Thursday 25 April 2019, 10am to 12 noon, Stanground Community Centre, Whittlesey Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2 8QS
This focus group replaces our monthly Peterborough Community Forum meeting – click here for more information. You will need to book a place to come to this meeting.
Your feedback will be used to help the local NHS develop a Long Term Plan so that health services can better meet the needs of people in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- Making it easier for people to access support closer to home and via technology.
- Doing more to help people stay well.
- Providing better support for people with cancer, mental health conditions, heart and lung diseases, and other long-term conditions.
- Providing better support for people as they get older and experience conditions such as dementia.
To book a place on either focus group
- Call 0330 3551285
- Text 0752 0635 176
- Email: email@example.com
Tell us which focus group you want to book a place on.
Please let us know if you need information in a different way – for example Easy Read or British Sign Language.
You can also tell us what you think by filling in our online survey
- Feedback online at https://www.healthwatch.co.uk/what-would-you-do
- BSL and Easy Read versions – https://www.healthwatch.co.uk/report/2019-03-12/what-would-you-do-alternative-formats