Share your ideas and ask any questions at this monthly public meeting.
Health Care Focus Group
- Thursday 25 April 2019, 10am to 12 noon, Stanground Community Centre, Whittlesey Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2 8QS
This month, we are replacing our regular Community Forum meeting with a Health Care Focus Group. This is to help the local NHS develop a ‘Long Term Plan’ for future services.
We will be asking you to share your ideas about how the NHS could better help you manage your health in the future.
The local Long Term Plan needs to include:
- Making it easier for people to access support closer to home and via technology.
- Doing more to help people stay well.
- Providing better support for people with cancer, mental health conditions, heart and lung diseases, and other long-term conditions.
- Providing better support for people as they get older and experience conditions such as dementia.
You need to book a place on this focus group
- Call 0330 3551285
- Text 0752 0635 176
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you need information in a different way – for example Easy Read or British Sign Language.
You can also tell us what you think by filling in our online survey
- Feedback online at https://www.healthwatch.co.uk/what-would-you-do
- Click here to read the minutes from previous Community Forum Meetings.