We are looking for a dynamic individual to be the next Chair of our Board of Directors.
Our Healthwatch has an important role to play in making sure local people have a say in how health and care services develop. And our Board of Directors ensure that we are well run and meet our statutory duties as a local Healthwatch.
- be passionate about making health and care services be the best they can for local people
- represent our Healthwatch and present people’s views at a senior strategic level
- need to have leadership experience, an in-depth knowledge of health and social care and a proven track record of delivering change in a complex environment.
Remuneration £8,922 per annum – 8 days per month
You will get to:
- Give something back to your local community by helping to improve health and care services
- Meet new people and be part of stimulating conversations
- Develop skills and experience to help you in your career
- We will give you training, support and pay reasonable out-of- pocket expenses.
How to apply
Read our Chair information pack to find out more about the role and complete the online application form to apply.