We are looking for a dynamic individual to be the next Chair of our Board of Directors.
Our Healthwatch has an important role to play in making sure local people have a say in how health and care services develop. And our Board of Directors ensure that we are well run and meet our statutory duties as a local Healthwatch.
- be passionate about making health and care services be the best they can for local people
- represent our Healthwatch and present people’s views at a senior strategic level
- need to have leadership experience, an in-depth knowledge of health and social care and a proven track record of delivering change in a complex environment.
Remuneration £8,922 per annum – 8 days per month
You will get to:
- Give something back to your local community by helping to improve health and care services
- Meet new people and be part of stimulating conversations
- Develop skills and experience to help you in your career
- We will give you training, support and pay reasonable out-of- pocket expenses.
How to apply
Read our Chair information pack to find out more about the role and complete the online application form to apply.
You must live in Cambridgeshire or Peterborough to do this role.